- Half day tour
MaunaKea Summit Sunset & Stargazing (Kona)
- Departure time depends on the season (15:00-16:30)
- 2000m Saddle Road
- 3000m Onizuka Visitor Center (30-60 minutes)
- 4200m Observatory
- Sunset Viewing from Mauna Kea's Summit
- Back to Visitor Center, introduction of stargazing
- Back to hotel around 10 pm
- Shared bus throughout the tour. English speaking tour guide and local Mandarin speaking tour guide.
- Stops higher than Onizuka Visitor Center require age 16 and over. This tour is not advised for those with heart disease, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, elderly or pregnancy.
- Bring & Wear: Closed toe shoes, long pants and a sweatshirt or sweater.
- The Visitor Center provides hot water and paper cups. Please bring your own snacks (instant noodles or sandwiches)
- Air fares and accommodation not included.
- Tips of USD15~USD20 per person not included.